The City's COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan can be viewed by clicking here.
- The City of Litchfield's City Council will hold its Regular Meeting on Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. This meeting will be held at the City of Litchfield Council Chamber at 221 Jonesville Street, Litchfield, MI 49252. Click here for the Agenda.
- The City of Litchfield's DDA will hold its Regular Meeting on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. This meeting will be held at the City of Litchfield Council Chamber at 221 Jonesville Street, Litchfield, MI 49252. Click here for the Agenda.
- The City of Litchfield will be CLOSED on Thursday and Friday, November 25th and 26th for the Thanksgiving holiday. We hope you have a safe and happy holiday!
- The City of Litchfield is seeking a Full-Time Police Officer and Part-Time Police Officers with immediate openings. Click here for more information.
- Adopted budgets for the 2021 - 2022 fiscal year are now available for viewing: City, TIFA, DDA
- 2020 Drinking Water Quality Reports are now available: 2020 Drinking Water Quality Report, June 2020 Notice
- The City of Litchfield website is being redesigned and updated. Some links have been disabled during this time. If you have any questions, please call the Litchfield City Office at 517-542-2921 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Modern Waste has stopped accepting glass as a recyclable item. Please do not put glass in your recycling cart, your entire cart will not be collected. A list of acceptable items is available at the Litchfield City Office.